Aug 8, 2014

HOW DO I: Store my Bangles and Bracelets

Assalammualaikum :)

Hello people. Like most girls, I love accessories such as necklace, bracelets and bangles. But about a year ago, I gave all my necklaces to my friends and some high school students. Those girls were excited, reminded me of myself when I was in high school. But now, still I have my bracelets and bangles with me. Been wondering how to store them without being exposed to dust cuz I have a very limited space of closet and cabinet in my room. Then I found this magic box, and of course because it is pink!

It is cheap and very practical! Check it out!


 TA - DAAAAA!


 Well, say hello to these babies of mine! 
It is a box with compartments. Could be used as small storage and organizer.


 Each compartment could fix about 2-3 different kinds of bangles and bracelets.


 Always been my favorite color, emerald green & pink. 


ANDDDD the best part is, I got this from IKEA at only RM9.90! :)
You can click here to check the product information.




Till then ;)


2 comments:

anis_zafirah said...

wow...cantik2nya gelang..so nice..nmpk kemas penyimpanan with that pink box..good tips

Aqilah Amin said...

Thank you anis :) selamat mencuba!