Dec 1, 2012

Dear favorite uncle & little cousin.

Assalamualaikum. :)


25th November 2012 - Happy birthday abah ngah. 

You are more than just an uncle for me. You are an inspiration, and great example. It's been months, and I hope and pray, things would be better, insya Allah. I am sorry that I couldn't be by your side all the time when you need us the most. I am sorry that I didn't talk much... Well, looking at you in the current situation, it breaks my heart :( Dear abah ngah, may Allah bless you always. Keep on being strong, I know you are. Thank you, thank you for everything. For those happy days, for all the love you showered us, for all those special treats... I love you abah ngah! Happy birthday again dear abah ngah, my favorite uncle! 


And you my kepochi little cousin, Congratulationssssss! 5A's in UPSR is just great!
Proud of you my Jijahhh! (bukan nama sebenar) :P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih untuk coretan ini...sama sama kita doakan agar abah ngah cepat semboh seperti biasa....InsyaAllah...
Untuk Aisyah...semoga terus berjaya..

Aqilah Amin said...

Haha... Mama, tak ada apalah. I always love blogging, so if ada masa, I will always try to find some time so share my thoughts. Even with just a picture or two perhaps? :) insya Allah ma. Insya Allah...