Oct 8, 2012

I super love penguins.

Assalamualaikum :)

Just got home, but just wanna share a picture of this super super cute fluffy, round thing! Hehe... My class was cancel this morning, so me and my girlfriends (Nani, Min, Tia) decided to go to JJ Bukit Tinggi. I've never been there before, it was my first time. One of the biggest AEON I've ever been to.

Then we came across this shop which are full of cute things, bears, key chains, souvenirs and such things. I was so excited, yes, I am easily attracted to those kind of shops. And, I instantly fall in love with this... yes, it was love at first sighttt! That's all for now! Gotta go, another long day tomorrow. Tuesday is the busiest day of my week! Night! :) 


I loveee penguins! That's one of the reason why I had so much joy watching Happy Feet :)
But too bad. I'm too broke this month. Sobsob, So I just took the picture of the penguin with me.


I WISH THAT YOU WOULD BE MINE SOMEDAY!!! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nak penguin tu ke....birthday present...mama belikan ya...

ra|nbOw said...

Mamaaa, takpe, nanti kakak beli sendiri, mama dah banyak bagi macam-macam :)