Dec 12, 2011

Thank you all for my birthday wishes & gifts.

assalamualaikum. :)

My birthday was on October 20th, but still I would like to thank you everyone for your wishes, pray and love. Your wonderful thoughts have made me smile on this special day.

Thank you everyone for giving me the biggest slice of happiness on my birthday.

And today, just wanted to share those gifts and thank you again for the cake surprise, macaroons surprise, and everything :') What a nice surprise, thank you so much. I'm just lucky, Alhamdulilah.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Everyone been asking, what did I get from mama & abah. It was the cake, birthday card, body shop make up brushes, and a trip to Bandung with shopping spree! <3

Ahhh. Just my luck, dengan izin Allah. thee.

THANK YOU AGAIN!



4 comments:

syakey said...

bestnyaa dpt macam2.

happy belated besday sis! smoga Allah mempermudahkan segala urusan sis dunia dan akhirat. :)

ra|nbOw said...

Alhamdulilah, i'm one happy girl! :)

oh thank you syakey. Amin. Same goes to you my dear, Amin!

Syue said...

Happy belated birthday ;) syoknya dapat hadiah banyak2 hehehe.. btw, kek tu nmpk tempting ah, lapar pulak! :)

ra|nbOw said...

Thank you syue! Alhamdulilah. heh, belum makan lg tu, lg lah sedap. hehe.