Nov 24, 2011

That's When You Know

assalamualaikum :)

By the time this post is being publish, i am 30 thousand feet above the sea. I'm on my way to Kuching, Sarawak, i'll be away until Sunday 26th November. and nope, mmg tak bawa laptop. I just want to set myself free! And I would like to share one of my wedding song. (No, i am not going to get married any soon)

Lagu ni, macam sweet-sweet jugaklah. Wlpun mula-mula dgr mcm boring, tp mcm boleh buat slideshow dlm otak. slideshow dlm otak maksudnya mengimbau semula kenangan manis dahulu kala, dan bayangkan semua berlegar-legar dlm otak satu-persatu. Lepas tu boleh lah senyum sendiri sampai ke telinga. Sengal sungguh.

Oh I did my wedding song list since 2009. tapi banyak kali hilang. *clumsy* Dan dah banyak kali dipesan pd mama abah, habis lagu-lagu tradisional melayu tu, plzplzplz nak pasang love song yg kakak sukaaaa! nanti hari kahwin betul tah sempat tak nak peduli pasal lagu. :P

Read the lyrics, listen to the song, and love to the fullest! till then!




Ok, this is sang by Gareth Gates (2002) - That's When You Know.



for everyone, the story goes. There's a special someone to make them whole,
someone to give their heart completely

and you may search high and low. and when you find your angel, and when you know
then you finally get that feeling. It'll be as clear as the air you're breathing

that's when the world feels small beneath your feet
its when the stars above are only just out of reach
when you feel you're alive for the very first time
and there's nothing that you can rise above
that's when you know that you're in love

who can tell the time and place. When you see your soul reflected in their face
it'll be a spell you're under. And it'll hit you just like thunder

that's when the world feels small beneath your feet
it's when the stars above are only just out of reach
when you feel you're alive for the very first time
and when you hold them in your arms and cant let go
that's when you know

for all of my life, I have been searching for something I couldn't find
but now that I know, that you are the one, I understand, I read the signs


3 comments:

ooh dxanna said...

Jap jap. *gosok-gosok mata

Qilala talks about wedding song lahhh. Ehem ehem tak kira. Nak eheem eheeem jugak. Hahahahaha

♥ iLi ♥ said...

woot! qila.
nk kawin dh ke?

*soklan yg direct kena bulleyes gitu*

:P

ra|nbOw said...

selenana : HAHAHAHA. qla excited utk nana je nih... *hugsssss*

ili : hahahaha. i wrote earlier, lmbt lg kawin, tatau bila kot. haha